Thursday, March 26, 2009

Easter cards

can u believe it...I managed to do some Easter cards...wohooooooooooooo me


I was just in a flow :)Im actually quite pleased with them...
well I did take a bit of time and the day I made them the sun was shining so lovely and I was in a right spring mood.........which Im not really anymore as it has been snowing the past days :(
I made some more Easter cards butI will show them another day as I just cant find them anywhere on the Pc right now....lol
My hubby has been tidying up..........

hope u like these 3 though

3 comments:

Sonya said...

WEll done! the last one is my favorite. I havent made one easter card and I doubt I will. I am knee deep in swaps and making birthday gifts.

Nilla said...

Love your Easter cards, so cute! from Nilla

Angi said...

Hallo Mel,

gratuliere zu der bezaubernden kleinen Faye...sie ist bildhübsch.

Deine Karten gefallenmir übrigens auch sehr gut!

GLG, Angi (aus der fröhlichen Bastelrunde)

About me