Friday, April 17, 2009

well






I did actually plan to send a parcel out last december for someones birthday...........but as things somehow never happen as I want them to , I never got t send it....but now I did and as I know it actually arrived, here is what I send Sonya..............she likes frogs :)............in case u wondered
well this is an addressbook as you can see :)
I do actually like the colours together
the next 2 things are lamps...well you put them over a jar or a votifcandle........they are simply laminated hadkerchiefs...tissues or whatever u call them in english...... ;)
she said she likes all the stuff....I hope so



2 comments:

Sonya said...

I don't like it, I LOVE IT!!!! I can't thank you enough for the wonderful gifts:)

Rosette said...

Hi came to see your blog, from Facebook Stamping page :) Love that adress boolk, it's beautiful.

Keep the good work.
Rosette from Malta

About me