Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Penny Black at ALLSorts

well and another challenge i conquered :)
As I Love Penny Black and http://pennyblackatallsorts.blogspot.com/ had the easy challenge of christmas...and thats what I wanted to do...I made quite a few Penny Black christmas cards...here are the first 2 I want to show you

I have used some liquid Applique on the hat to make it look nice and fluffy



and here another card which I made after a Sketch on Facebook

here aswell I used liquid applique for the fluffy effect hat
I have to say I love my liquid applique for christmas cards :)


4 comments:

Shirley said...

Both beautiful cards Melanie. i love the papers and embellishments you have used, they all work so well together. The applique makes the hats "pop" off the card.
Thank you for playing along in the penny Black at Allsorts challenge this month and good luck in the prize draw.

Shirley

brenda said...

Two super crimbo card Mel, it's nice to get an early start on them isn't it.

Thank you for joining us at Penny Black at Allsorts Challenge this month and hope to see you again.

B x

Clare *Littlebear* said...

These are adorable Mel. The fluff looks fab! Thank you for joining us at the Penny Black at Allsorts challenge.
Clare x

Violets Corner said...

They are gorgeous Mel, fab makes for Christmas.

Many thanks for joining the fun at Penny Black at Allsorts.

Hugs
Maarit

About me