Thursday, April 5, 2012

BLOG CANDY now with pic

well as I just felt happy and blessed I thought I make someone else hapy too and start a surprise Blog Candy

well a surprise candy it will be as I havent actually put it together yet ;)
But there wil be paper, embellishments, a stamp and some handsewn item.
If thats good enough for you as information please feel free to take part ...
all you have to do is become a follower of my Blog, post about the candy on yourblog and leave a comment.
The Candy is open until April 3rd. Then one of my lovely daughters will draw a winner .

Good luck and spread the word

I hope a few of you now will enter my candy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Mel. Love all your ideas. Keep up the good work.
<3 Anj

Anonymous said...

Sorry Mel forgot to add my email
asibley@wavedirect.net

Hee Hee! Have a wonderful day.

About me